You can now play Bambuser for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Bambuser Community will be discontinued in 2018, and is therefore not accepting new sign-ups. The app is only provided for existing users until end of the service.
Broadcast low-latency live video and audio to the web using 3G or WiFi! View incoming chat messages, broadcast in public or in private, geotag your broadcasts and share to many social networks. You can manage your account through the integrated dashboard.
How to download and run Bambuser on your PC and Mac
Bambuser For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bambuser For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bambuser For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bambuser:
Step to Step Guide / Bambuser For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bambuser’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Africa Quiz Trivia For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.