You can now play BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
At BandLab we innovate to break down the barriers between inspiration and creation. We want to be there every step of the creative process, supporting you, the artist, to create great music.
BandLab makes it easy to make great music and find great music to listen to. You can listen to tracks from other creators as well as create and collaborate with other musicians from all over the world.
BandLab is a global and social music community with a built-in 12-track DAW (digital audio workstation). BandLab works on Android and the Web, storing your tracks in the cloud, so you can make music wherever you are.
• Record, edit and share your music—all in the same place!
• 12 track recording—so you have plenty of room to work on your projects.
• BandLab comes with built-in tools such as a Metronome and a Guitar Tuner.
• BandLab works across different platforms, so whether you want to record on your mobile device or on a computer, your songs will be synced and saved in the cloud.
• BandLab is a growing community of music makers who are actively sharing and collaborating on songs. Whichever genre you play or listen to, you'll find your community here.
• Collaboration is at the core of BandLab's "Fork" feature, as it lets you pick up where other artists have left off. Fork a song to make it your own, then you can write, remix and rearrange the whole thing in the Mix Editor. Save and publish your songs to the community—and allow forks so other BandLab members can work on them with you.
• Explore the BandLab community, find people you want to collaborate with and form a band! Band members can communicate through band chat and collaborate on songs privately—no matter whether they live next door or on the other side of the world!
• Want to collaborate with someone, but just on one track? Find a feature artist and invite them (from inside or outside BandLab) to collaborate on a specific song.
• Shouts are a fun, creative way to share what you’re doing right now. Snap a photo or video, add emojis and publish it to the community to share with your friends!
It doesn’t matter what sort of music you’re into or which instruments you play, there’s a place for everyone to listen, create and collaborate on BandLab. And it’s FREE – join BandLab today!
How to download and run BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio on your PC and Mac
BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio:
Step to Step Guide / BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BandLab – Social Music Maker and Recording Studio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sugar Smash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.