You can now play Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Bankaroo is a virtual bank for kids, helping them manage their allowance, gifts, and chore money.
Created in 2011 by 11-year-old Dani, Bankaroo is helping hundreds of thousands of kids around the world manage their funds and become money-smart.
Using gamification and a simple, bright interface, Bankaroo helps parents teach their kids the value of money. Both parents and kids have access to the kids’ accounts, where kids can save up for goals and earn badges and parents can track where their kids’ money is invested. Kids can even earn interest on their savings!
Bankaroo Plus (available as a one-time in-app purchase for $4.99) adds features like checking, savings, and charity accounts and gives you the ability to transfer money between siblings and between accounts.
Key features for kids:
– Get an account where you can make sure your parents routinely give you allowance
– Record every expense you made, and always know how much you have.
– Save up for more expensive goals like games and toys. You’ll get a cool badge when you reach your goal!
– Set recurring payments for things like online memberships.
Key features for parents:
– Get your kids a recurring allowance or add funds to their account manually.
– Your kids will know if they have enough in their account for the things they want to purchase.
– Deduct their purchases from their account, or better yet – have them deduct their purchases so they can understand the implication of spending money.
– You can use Bankaroo as a point system to encourage good behavior
Bankaroo is used by schools nationwide as part of their curriculum to educate kids about money and its value.
Check members testimonials on https://www.bankaroo.com
How to download and run Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids on your PC and Mac
Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids:
Step to Step Guide / Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bankaroo-virtual bank for kids’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Madden NFL Mobile For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.