You can now play Bar Dice for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A popular bar dice game where the object of the game is to roll up to five dice and get the best poker hand in three rolls or less. Aces (ones) are wild but you must get an Ace before anything else counts. The best hand wins. GOOD LUCK
This game is also part of the Dice Pack Deluxe application.
How to download and run Bar Dice on your PC and Mac
Bar Dice For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bar Dice For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bar Dice For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bar Dice:
Step to Step Guide / Bar Dice For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bar Dice’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Adventurer League 2D Retro RPG For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.