You can now play Baseball Lights for Philips Hue for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Baseball Lights uses Philips Hue Lights to create an immersive experience when your favorite team scores, just like it would be if you were at the game.
– Choose from all MLB teams
– Each team has its own home run and run scored light show and sound.
– Live scoring updates where lights will trigger automatically when one of your favorite teams scores. Note: Scoring play triggers will occur between 10-20 seconds after a run is scored. If you are watching the game live, pausing the game for the delay time in seconds will give you a more real-time scoring effect. App must be running in the background for scoring plays to trigger.
– Team colors will be shown after the light show completes with the option to set your own hue scene.
– Great for notifications for other teams you follow.
– Trigger the lights and sounds in the app.
– Turn off lights and / or sound by team.
– You can send the sound throughout the house with Airplay 2 and bluetooth support
– Notifications – When team scores a run that exists in myTeams a notification will be sent with the team that scored, who scored, and current score.
How to download and run Baseball Lights for Philips Hue on your PC and Mac
Baseball Lights for Philips Hue For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Baseball Lights for Philips Hue For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Baseball Lights for Philips Hue For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Baseball Lights for Philips Hue:
Step to Step Guide / Baseball Lights for Philips Hue For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Baseball Lights for Philips Hue’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ProTips Hello Neighbor Roblox For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.