You can now play Basketball Officials for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Basketball Officials Court Coverage
This app is designed for officials, coaches or even players to draw up plays, pregame explanations or go over plays after or during the game. Officials can go over location on the court.
– Choose to have only players and ball on the court
– Choose to have only officials on the court
– Choose to have both players and officials on the court
– Draw up plays and use your phones screenshot to send the play to your colleges.
Thank you for choosing this version! Please share if you like it!
How to download and run Basketball Officials on your PC and Mac
Basketball Officials For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Basketball Officials For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Basketball Officials For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Basketball Officials:
Step to Step Guide / Basketball Officials For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Basketball Officials’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Parker Seminars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.