You can now play Basketball PVP for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Realtime online 1 on 1 basketball! Pump fake and drive to the hoop, or shoot pretty fade aways!
Choose from six awesome ballers:
– RAIN: Swish threes from way downtown!
– HAWK: Launches sky high to block shots and grab rebounds!
– PIXIE: Darts past opponents with dazzling speed!
– WINSTON: Tower over your opponents!
– DESTINY: Swish midrange shots all day!
– ELECTRO: Boundless energy!
Play against your Facebook friends or compete against random opponents and ball your way to the top of the leaderboards!
How to download and run Basketball PVP on your PC and Mac
Basketball PVP For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Basketball PVP For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Basketball PVP For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Basketball PVP:
Step to Step Guide / Basketball PVP For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Basketball PVP’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lose It! – Calorie Counter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.