You can now play Basketball Shoot for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Basketball Shoot is an simple but very addictive game which base on realistic physics.
The quantity of the basketballs is limited,your goal is to shoot them for a better score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen
2. Drag the dotted line to change the power and angle
3. Release to shoot
-Easy to control, fun for every age players.
-Great shooting experience.
-Simple but special picture style.
-11 backgrounds to choose from, like airport, beach, rooftop and so on.
-More interesting functions are coming soon.
How to download and run Basketball Shoot on your PC and Mac
Basketball Shoot For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Basketball Shoot For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Basketball Shoot For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Basketball Shoot:
Step to Step Guide / Basketball Shoot For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Basketball Shoot’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drive for Speed: Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.