You can now play BASS CAT for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Learn More at: MelodyCats.com
Bass Cat is a game with 50 highly entertaining levels designed to help kids and adults learn how to quickly identify notes in the bass clef. This will help to effortlessly improve sight reading skills.
This game has been designed and created in collaboration with professional musicians and educators.
How to download and run BASS CAT on your PC and Mac
BASS CAT For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BASS CAT For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BASS CAT For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BASS CAT:
Step to Step Guide / BASS CAT For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BASS CAT’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 🚨 Earthquake Network – Realtime alerts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.