You can now play BassForecast for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BassForecast is the hottest Bass fishing forecast app. In our Pro Angler catch rate study, 68% more Bass were caught per hour than the average during top 20% BassForecast Rated days and a whopping 305% more during top 10% rated days.
Designed exclusively for avid Bass Anglers and powered by AccuWeather BassForecast analyzes many variables proven to affect Bass feeding behavior to produce a BassForecast Rating (BFR) from 1 (very tough conditions) to 10 (excellent conditions), for each day over the next 10 days…for any location in the United States. An invaluable real-life planning tool, BassForecast will help you schedule time off or decide when to stay home and save your “favor bank” points for the most promising Bass fishing day. If you must fish during a low rated day, BassForecast will help you formulate your game-plan to figure out productive Bass patterns faster.
BassForecast automatically updates based on changing weather forecasts & conditions. Just enter your desired fishing locations and BassForecast does all the work for you.
To develop its proprietary BassForecast Rating system, BassForecast researched temperature transfer reports from water engineers and bass feeding behavior research reports from fishery biologists. The system analyzes past actual and future forecast temperatures applying the Temperature Time Lag Effect© because water temps LAG air temps. It also adjusts for seasonal hours of daylight, wind speed & direction, moon phases, peak feeding periods, sky conditions, rain….and atmospheric frontal conditions since Bass feed more actively during a rapidly falling barometer and less actively following a rapidly rising barometer. Everything you need to plan the most effective Bass fishing trip are in this app!
Premium Users have access to:
• 10 Day BassForecast Rating to pick the best days (and times) to Bass fish
• Push Notifications of “Good” and “Epic” days to Bass fish 10 days in advance
• Track up to 10 favorite fishing destinations simultaneously so you can compare and choose your destination based on live data
• View AccuWeather 10 Day Forecast details in-app including temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed & direction, % chance of rain, and expected rainfall amount
• Access GPS Specific Complete Solunar coverage including sunrise/sunset, moonrise/moonset, moon overhead/underfoot & major/minor feeding times
• Quickly view 10 days of past weather information to plan your fishing strategy so you can see how your locations have been affected by rainfall amounts and wind direction to help locate Bass
• View 12-month Calendar function for planning future trips around long range new and full moon phases
• Store catch data, location, rating, pictures, dates and conditions in the Catch Log, which can be shared or kept private
• Monitor approaching fronts and storms while on the water with in-app access link to live local Radar
Try it free for 60 Days when you subscribe to an Annual Subscription for only $9.99 per year through your Play Store account. You may cancel your subscription at any time during your free trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew annually unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions via the Google Play Store App. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run BassForecast on your PC and Mac
BassForecast For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BassForecast For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BassForecast For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BassForecast:
Step to Step Guide / BassForecast For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BassForecast’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Horror Stories For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.