You can now play Battle Chess 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Battle Chess is 3D humanoid chess game, cool animation in action, multi game mode: singe with 3 difficult levels, 2 players, play online with stranger or friends.
Batte Chess features:
– Currently has 5 amazing 3D humanoid chess set: Barbarian, Dwarf, Skeleton, Orcs & Spartan.
– Single play with 3 difficult AI levels
– Two players Mode
– Play online: quick game with strange people or invite your friend to a match.
How to download and run Battle Chess 3D on your PC and Mac
Battle Chess 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Battle Chess 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Battle Chess 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Battle Chess 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Battle Chess 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Battle Chess 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tower Defense – Invasion TD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.