You can now play Battle of Vicksburg 3 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enroll in the army of the North or South and join the infantry, cavalry, artillery, sharpshooter or the navy.
Lead and command your troops to charge the enemy lines or defend your strongholds.
Join the navy and fight intense naval battles for control of the mighty Mississippi and the strongholds on the high bluffs.
Give orders to your fleet to gain victory in intense naval battles from the Union northern base at Young’s Point to the southern stronghold of Grand Gulf.
Fight on the historic Civil War battlefields of the Vicksburg Campaign including: "Champion Hill", "Big Black River Bridge" and "Railroad Redoubt".
Experience the American Civil War in an original hybrid of first person shooter and strategy game!
● Command infantry and cavalry to follow stay or charge.
● Drive armored trains through the battlefields to support your army with artillery and fresh reinforcements.
● Sail a wide range of war-ships and ironclads and command friendly naval units.
● Embark your troops and sail deep into hostile territory to strike at the enemy’s rear.
● Operate cannons artillery and mortars. Mark targets for the crews.
● Mount a horse and lead the cavalry charge through the enemy ranks.
● Capture and hold strategic plantations sawmills and supply depots to produce resources.
● Build a wide range of ships artillery and defenses.
● Intense warfare with hundreds of active troops and many strongholds to conquer.
● 12 huge historic battlefields built in scale 1:1.
● Offline game no internet required.
How to download and run Battle of Vicksburg 3 on your PC and Mac
Battle of Vicksburg 3 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Battle of Vicksburg 3 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Battle of Vicksburg 3 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Battle of Vicksburg 3:
Step to Step Guide / Battle of Vicksburg 3 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Battle of Vicksburg 3’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Match Barcode – Barcode comparison tool For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.