You can now play Battlevoid: First Contact for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Take command of a space station in this free real-time (RTS) sci-fi strategy game with roguelike features!
The year is 2259. The place of the game is a Battlestation.
Commander! We've got something coming through the jump gate, signature and silhouette unknown. Recommend sending fighter squad delta to intercept. – Eden, the artificial intelligence of Battlestation.
Reinforcements have arrived Commander! – Admiral Geezer
Battlevoid: First Contact is a free real-time (RTS) space strategy game with roguelike game play features. Set in a universe, where 3 other species and an unknown threat are nearby, you are in command of the best defense humans have left. Take command of the space station named Battlestation, build your own weapons and fleet, research new technology and order reinforcement starships. Your every decision will culminate into one epic last battle, where your swift decisions will decide if a human colony is saved. Unlike any other tower defence game out there!
* Battle Wave after wave of incoming threats
* Epic boss fights that leave you shaking
* Research and upgrade your Battlestation
* Roguelike game play features, every game is different with random elements!
* Stunning graphics and smooth game play
How to download and run Battlevoid: First Contact on your PC and Mac
Battlevoid: First Contact For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Battlevoid: First Contact For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Battlevoid: First Contact For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Battlevoid: First Contact:
Step to Step Guide / Battlevoid: First Contact For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Battlevoid: First Contact’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hourly Weather Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.