You can now play BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BBC News | Hindi, more than the news in Hindi
BBC News | Hindi’s distinctive content is now easier and faster to access for free on your Android phone.
The app is simple to use, with stories in Hindi arranged into categories covering Latest News, India, International, Entertainment, Sport, Science and Multimedia.
You can also view all stories within the app in chronological order or according to their popularity among the users.
With the BBC News | Hindi app you can:
– Keep up to date with the latest headlines
– Read and watch the most popular news stories
– Get in-depth features and analysis of big stories
– Increase or decrease the story text size
– Share stories by email, Facebook and Twitter
– Read the top three stories from each category even when you're offline
– Watch video content over Wi-Fi and 3G connections
We welcome your comments and feedback.
App will run on Android v2.3.3 and above.
The app will scale for any screen size but is optimum at small to medium screens (phones up to 7inches)
Some Android devices may experience play difficulties with certain videos; if you experience this please try to download the h.264 Main Profile codec or a player that supports it for your device or refer to your device manufacturer.
How to download and run BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App on your PC and Mac
BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App:
Step to Step Guide / BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GPS Tab ELD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.