You can now play Be a pong for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
They are the best Beer Pong Player
IN THE WORLD
Are you ready to be the Beer Pong champion?
Challenge your Beer Pong skills!
Make trick shots and be the party king!
· · · · · · Game Feature · · · · · · ·
» Simply drag to shoot the ball
» Hundreds of stages to play
» Challenging trick shots
» Share trick shot replays with your friends
» Supports iPhoneX, iPad series
» Enable screen recording in the settings to share your replays
Developer – Best Indie Developer MondayOFF Game
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
How to download and run Be a pong on your PC and Mac
Be a pong For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Be a pong For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Be a pong For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Be a pong:
Step to Step Guide / Be a pong For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Be a pong’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chromatic Vision Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.