You can now play Be My Eyes – Helping the blind for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Lend your eyes to a blind person in need through a live video connection or be assisted by the network of sighted users.
Be My Eyes is all about contributing and benefiting from small acts of kindness, so hop on board and get involved!
Blind or visually impaired users can request help from a sighted volunteer, who will be notified on their phone. As soon as the first sighted user accepts the request for help, a live audio-video connection will be set up between the two parts. The sighted helper can now assist the blind or visually impaired, through the video connection from the blind or visually impaired user’s rear-facing camera.
As a sighted user, you are part of the big Be My Eyes volunteer-network, so don’t worry about leaving a blind person hanging, if you are not able to answer a request. We will simply forward the request and find the next available volunteer.
The blind or visually impaired person can need help with anything from knowing the expiry date on the milk, to making sure that their clothes match.
Note: We encourage blind or visually impaired users to be patient, when making a request, because we rely on real people to help you. Most calls are answered within 60 seconds.
– Live audio-video connection between blind or visually impaired and sighted users
– Add the languages you speak in settings
– An easy way to make a difference for blind or visually impaired people
How to download and run Be My Eyes – Helping the blind on your PC and Mac
Be My Eyes – Helping the blind For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Be My Eyes – Helping the blind For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Be My Eyes – Helping the blind For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Be My Eyes – Helping the blind:
Step to Step Guide / Be My Eyes – Helping the blind For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Be My Eyes – Helping the blind’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Laser Hockey 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.