You can now play Beat Striker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Beat Striker is a rhythm game where you swipe to the beat of the music!
The game surrounds you in a colorful, pulsating world that reacts to the beat of every song!
Make new highscores and unlock more songs! Each piece of music can be played with varying difficulty levels!
Practice the songs and master the game! Learn the choreography and let your finger dance through the levels!
The beat is at your finger tips! Are you up for the challenge?
How to download and run Beat Striker on your PC and Mac
Beat Striker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Beat Striker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Beat Striker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Beat Striker:
Step to Step Guide / Beat Striker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Beat Striker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Red Sox Baseball: Live Scores, Stats, Plays, Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.