You can now play Beating Heart for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is our first app. It has no in-app purchases and no advertisements. It is a display that shows a stylized or semi-real human heart and beats according to the selected speed. You can also change the color, background color, and language.
How to download and run Beating Heart on your PC and Mac
Beating Heart For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Beating Heart For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Beating Heart For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Beating Heart:
Step to Step Guide / Beating Heart For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Beating Heart’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iMESS: iMessenger 12 (Pro Vesion) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.