You can now play Beer Pong for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
New for 2015: Beer Pong, the classic party sport is now available in a completely revamped version for modern Android devices!
Compete against your own high score or challenge a friend in the two player mode. The game controls are simple and fun. Just hold and swipe on the screen to throw the ball!
Full 3D graphics, realistic game physics and a catchy soundtrack make Beer Pong the perfect casual game on Android. Play now!
– Two game modes: Single and two player mode
– 12 different levels in single player mode
– Two types of control mechanisms: touch based and trackball based (for older Android devices)
– Realistic physics
– 3D graphics
How to download and run Beer Pong on your PC and Mac
Beer Pong For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Beer Pong For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Beer Pong For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Beer Pong:
Step to Step Guide / Beer Pong For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Beer Pong’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spellstone For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.