You can now play Beetle.io for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Potentially the best .io games of 2018!
Growth – Eat glow dots for increasing size
Survival – Avoid the attach from all the beetles that are currently bigger than yourself
Domination – Stomp them all, eat them and become the biggest beetle!
How to download and run Beetle.io on your PC and Mac
Beetle.io For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Beetle.io For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Beetle.io For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Beetle.io:
Step to Step Guide / Beetle.io For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Beetle.io’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Learn Japanese: Speak Language, Grammar, Kanji Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.