You can now play Beiwe2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app is part of the Beiwe research platform used to collect research-quality smartphone sensor and usage data from subjects in clinical and non-clinical research studies.
In order to use this app, you need to have been invited to participate in a study and been given a user ID and registration code.
The Beiwe research platform, including this app, is a project of the Onnela Lab at Harvard University. This work is supported by funding from the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
How to download and run Beiwe2 on your PC and Mac
Beiwe2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Beiwe2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Beiwe2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Beiwe2:
Step to Step Guide / Beiwe2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Beiwe2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wellsite Navigator NorthDakota For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.