You can now play BestCards for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a collection of the best and favorite card games.
The game included:
– Klondike (deal 1 or 3 cards, classic score and Vegas)
– FreeCell (Solitaire)
– Hearts (shoot the sun and Jack of Diamonds)
– Spider (1, 2 and 4 suits)
– Thousand (settings of redeal, share, penalty and game on barrel)
– Yukon (classic, russian (easy) and russian (hard))
– Pyramid (6 and 7 rows)
Simple interface, easy control, saves, undo and game settings allow you to spend your time with your favorite cards.
How to download and run BestCards on your PC and Mac
BestCards For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BestCards For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BestCards For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BestCards:
More From Us: Yelling GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / BestCards For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BestCards’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Real Bike Stunts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.