You can now play Big Font (change font size & display size) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Does the default system font look too small or too large? Do you want to globally change the text size?
This app allows you to scale system font size from 20% (smaller) to 1000% (bigger).
*** Over 3,000,000 Downloads! ***
★ change display zoom ratio on Android 7.0 or greater devices
★ turns your device into a magnifying glass by using camera zoom, auto-focus and LED flash
★ working for Android 2.3 and greater devices
★ scale system font size from 20% to 1000%
★ preview the scaled text before applying
★ show a notification icon describing the current font size. An option is also provided to hide it
★ switch system font size via tapping the notification
★ customized the font size scale value
★ Android 4+ only provides 3 scaling values, we provide more
★ for Android 2.3~3.x users. You can add "not working" apps into the ignored apps list
• CAMERA: used for the magnifier function
• BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: this app uses Accessibility services to automate the function (e.g. change display size), optional. It helps those who have difficulty in tapping and complete the task easier
• WRITE_SETTINGS: change the font size, prevent the screen rotation during the automatic function
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: draw a wait screen above other apps during the automatic function
You can upgrade to PRO version by purchasing a PRO license from Google Play. PRO version adds the following additional features:
★ no ads
★ unlimited font scaling values
★ 251%~1000% font size
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
Arabic – Ibrahim almamo
Danish – Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Dutch – Niko Strijbol
French – Alex…
German – Michel Müller
Italian – Michele Mondelli
Japanese – Yuanpo Chang
Polish – Dawid Zieliński
Portuguese brazilian – Wagner Santos
Russian – Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
Spanish – Tomás de la Puente López
Turkish – Kutay KuFTi
Vietnamese – Nguyễn Trung Hậus
How to download and run Big Font (change font size & display size) on your PC and Mac
Big Font (change font size & display size) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Big Font (change font size & display size) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Big Font (change font size & display size) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Big Font (change font size & display size):
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Big Font (change font size & display size) (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Big Font (change font size & display size) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Big Font (change font size & display size)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Electric Racing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.