You can now play BIG3 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The BIG3 is the world's premier 3-on-3 pro basketball league founded by Ice Cube featuring All-Stars, Hall of Famers and World Champions. Download the BIG3 App today to follow the action!
• Follow the play-by-play action live
• Stay up to date on the latest BIG3 News and Highlights
• See what other BIG3 fans have to say on social media
• Dive into detailed season stats on your favorite players
• Learn how BIG3 is Changing the Game with its unique rules
• See what the BIG3 Store has to offer
More awesome features coming soon!
How to download and run BIG3 on your PC and Mac
BIG3 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BIG3 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BIG3 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BIG3:
Step to Step Guide / BIG3 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BIG3’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Smart Tools For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.