You can now play BigRoad Trucking Logbook App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Easily track hours-of-service with the #1 free electronic logbook for truckers, owner operators, and drivers on Android devices. Compliant with current FMCSA rules and regulations.
EASY, EFFORTLESS, EDITABLE eLOGS
Track HOS within a few taps. Different US and Canadian rule sets supported. Easily edit logbook.
STOP GUESSING. START DRIVING.
See how much drive time you have left in a glance. No more estimating and guessing – BigRoad calculates your time for you.
AVOID ERRORS. PREVENT FINES
Proactive notification of errors and violations help you run in compliance to avoid costly fines and out-of-service time. Correct errors before they’re caught during an inspection.
SAY GOODBYE TO PAPERWORK AND FAXES
Easily send your fleet manager your logs and vehicle inspection reports. Capture and send supporting documents within the app for free.
BREEZE THROUGH INSPECTIONS
Displays a clean, easy-to-read elog for inspectors. Stores logs and supporting documents in one location. Display, print, email, or fax logs to inspector for free.
• Supports US FMCSA, DOT, and Canadian HOS rules, property and passenger carrying rules, short-haul, oil field, and state rules for Alaska, California, and Texas
• Shortcuts to trucker apps for truck stops, scale locations, route planning, truck dealers, weight calculations, WIFI hotspots, etc.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR/PTI)
• In app two-way messenger
• Capture documents & photos with device camera
• Send logs and supporting documents through email
The BigRoad Mobile App is compatible with current FMCSA rules and regulations. Pair it with BigRoad’s DashLink ELD to get on the road to ELD compliance. DashLink ELD is compatible with Section 395.15. Learn more at bigroad.com.
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged into a charger for the best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often. The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so you can easily send check-in messages, documents, and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
For more information on BigRoad, connect with us:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigRoadInc
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/bigroadinc
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bigroad
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+BigroadInc
How to download and run BigRoad Trucking Logbook App on your PC and Mac
BigRoad Trucking Logbook App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BigRoad Trucking Logbook App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BigRoad Trucking Logbook App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BigRoad Trucking Logbook App:
Step to Step Guide / BigRoad Trucking Logbook App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BigRoad Trucking Logbook App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gift Wallet – Free Reward Card For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.