You can now play BillPass for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Never forget to pay your bills again! With life becoming more and more complicated, it's easy to forget to pay a bill. Then watch out for those late fees! BillPass will remind you of any upcoming due dates. BillPass also helps you pay your bills online. It will remind you of the website, your username and password (safely encrypted, of course). So when you receive a reminder alert, you can log in and pay the bill right there, on time.
• Calendar or list view of upcoming bills.
• Reminders display notifications even if BillPass is not running.
• Snooze for the reminder. Choose to be reminded in 1 day, 2 days, whenever you like.
• Online payment information – website, username and password or provided in the reminder.
• The password can be hidden if you prefer.
• The password can be copied, and then pasted in the payment site.
• Tapping the website address opens the browser on that site.
• Handles recurring bills (monthly, weekly, quarterly, yearly).
• Record of bills paid.
BillPass is really simple to use. Just add a reminder, the amount and due date. You can optionally add the online information as well as snail mail info. On the due date, a reminder alert will be shown on your device. BillPass does not need to be running at the time. Tapping on the alert will give you all of the information you need to pay the bill.
This app is brought to you by Mooseworks Software, with over 10 years in mobile software development.
Tags: bills reminder, bill calendar, payment reminder, password reminder
How to download and run BillPass on your PC and Mac
BillPass For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BillPass For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BillPass For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BillPass:
Step to Step Guide / BillPass For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BillPass’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: bit Dungeon II For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.