You can now play Bingo Calls for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This Bingo call app lets you replace the caller. It randomly selects the numbers and shows them. The 75 ball version lets you select a pattern and calls the letter and the number as well as showing the previous number and the number of balls that have been called.
The 90 ball version uses the traditional Bingo calls and also allows the user to enter his own calls. When Get Number is pressed The number and the text is displayed.
Go to the Menu for help and to edit the calls.
How to download and run Bingo Calls on your PC and Mac
Bingo Calls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bingo Calls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bingo Calls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bingo Calls:
Step to Step Guide / Bingo Calls For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bingo Calls’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: F-Stop Gallery Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.