You can now play Birchbox for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now you can have on-the-go, anytime access to Birchbox – the best way to shop for beauty and grooming!
○ Track and customize your monthly box
○ See your entire box history in one place
○ Shop full-size versions of your samples
○ Explore products, articles, videos, and shop offers that have been picked just for you
How to download and run Birchbox on your PC and Mac
Birchbox For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Birchbox For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Birchbox For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Birchbox:
Step to Step Guide / Birchbox For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Birchbox’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hotwire Hotel & Car Rental App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.