You can now play Bistro Planet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connecting foodies with gourmet food trucks.
— For a limited time: Download now and get $5 on each of your first 3 orders. —
The only app that allows you to find your favorite food trucks, browse their menu and conveniently order on your phone.
How to download and run Bistro Planet on your PC and Mac
Bistro Planet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bistro Planet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bistro Planet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bistro Planet:
Step to Step Guide / Bistro Planet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bistro Planet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dolphin – Best Web Browser 🐬 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.