You can now play Bitcoin chart widget(pro.) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Chart widget for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins.
Display Bitcoin price with chart in real time.
Check overall price/volume movement at a glance.
Shows data from 'Poloniex' and 'Bitfinex'
Shows Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, XMR, Ripple, USDT, …
This is free version.
– Supports up to 4 widgets
– 5 minute ~ 1 day chart
– display up to 20 prices for each time in one chart
– Supports more than 4 widgets
– 1 minute ~ 1 day chart
– display up to 30 prices for each time in one chart
– no ads
How to download and run Bitcoin chart widget(pro.) on your PC and Mac
Bitcoin chart widget(pro.) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bitcoin chart widget(pro.) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bitcoin chart widget(pro.) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bitcoin chart widget(pro.):
Step to Step Guide / Bitcoin chart widget(pro.) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bitcoin chart widget(pro.)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Patrio – the conservative dating app For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.