You can now play Bitstamp mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stay connected to your favorite Bitcoin exchange! The Bitstamp mobile app allows you to trade any time, anywhere and keeps you updated with real time market data.
* connect with your bitstamp account and start trading in seconds
* stay in touch with the latest market data
* PIN code keeps your app secure
* deposit and withdraw bitcoins directly from your app
How to download and run Bitstamp mobile on your PC and Mac
Bitstamp mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bitstamp mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bitstamp mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bitstamp mobile:
Step to Step Guide / Bitstamp mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bitstamp mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Piano: Music & Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.