You can now play BixAssist for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now that Samsung allows you to assign the Bixby key to an app, you can assign the key to any app except the Google Assistant. BixAssist bypasses that restriction.
– No root required
– No special permissions
– No In-App purchases
– No side loading
– Just install the app, go to Bixby settings, and reassign the button to open BixAssist.
That's it. Simple and clean.
– You must be running the Bixby update that allows assigning the Bixby key to open an app.
– Google Assistant must be installed and setup
– There is no user interface for this app. Tapping on the icon simply starts the Assistant.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any support requests.
How to download and run BixAssist on your PC and Mac
BixAssist For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BixAssist For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BixAssist For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BixAssist:
Step to Step Guide / BixAssist For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BixAssist’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How To Draw Food For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.