You can now play Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The app is simply a Google Assistant shortcut. Map the Bixby button to it and it will automatically launch Google Assistant on press.
Make sure you have the latest version of the Bixby app installed.
Works on Android 9 Pie.
How to download and run Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut on your PC and Mac
Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut:
Step to Step Guide / Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bixby – Google Assistant Shortcut’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spades Plus For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.