Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play BK Package Disabler (Samsung) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Only for Samsung devices – NO ROOTING required – PRO version
☆☆☆ Support for all Samsung devices, work well on Galaxy S8, S8+ and Android Nougat 7.0+ ☆☆☆
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
☆ Package Disabler Samsung is the best app forever help you disable any packages or services (Installed, Bloatware and System) on your Samsung devices WITHOUT ROOT, make them disappear, save your RAM usage, Battery life and improve your Performance. All disabled package is marked unavailable from running and updating.
☆ One tap to disable or enable all Bloatware (pre-installed apps, widget apps,…etc)
☆ Package Disabler Samsung work with almost Samsung Galaxy devices (Galaxy S5, S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, Note 3/4/5….etc) and works well with almost Rooted device
☆ Disable Gear VR service, you can use your Gear VR headset with Cardboard apps and games. Gear VR app will not be auto launched until you enable them again
If you can not active the SDK license, setup following this instruction below (complicated):
1. Support Android 5.0+ only
2. Go to [Settings], go [Accounts], then remove All Accounts
3. Enable Android Debugging mode of your phone
4. Run command "adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.kunkunsoft.packagedisabler/.receiver.DPMReceiver" on your computer terminal
5. Reboot your phone, now you can add your accounts back and enjoy this app
(For Detail Instruction: https://kunkunsoft.wordpress.com/setup_device_owner_2)
✔ Disable any Package – disable/enable any Installed, Bloatware or System package
✔ One-tap enable/disable packages support for more than 100 Bloatware (Samsung pre-installed packages)
✔ Disable any Service – disable/enable any service (open Detail app dialog then click on [Service] button to use)
✔ Advance Disabler – support to disable Camera, Cellular, Home Key, Power Off
✔ Export/Import XML file – export/import disabled packages list to external storage, support to Backup and Restore disabled packages list feature
✔ Custom Bloatware list feature – edit and custom Bloatware list by yourself (support by [Set Non-Bloat] and [Set As Bloat] function)
✔ More Options – support to change name, add shortcut, launch, stop and uninstall packages
✔ Clear application Data – save your memory, battery and improve your performance
✔ One-tap Clear Data of Disabled packages – quickly to clear data of disabled packages
✔ Favorite packages feature – save your favorite packages, quickly to access
✔ Filter(top-right corner icon) – disabled packages list, running packages list, farvorite packages list, running services list
✔ Multiple Custom Widgets – quickly enable/disable any package or packages group
✔ Password Protection Mode – lock this application by Passcode (offline)
✔ Material Design – simple and easy to use
✔ Support Plugin for Tasker
– This application requires Device Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN] to work. If you want to remove it, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app
How to uninstall:
– Open this app, select Menu (at top-right corner) and click on Uninstall this app to uninstall
– In other way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally
– Please enable all packages, even apps that you consider bloatware before a system update (OTA)
– Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
– We recommend to all of our customers backup your devices, your data before using this application
We would love to hear from our customers. If you have any problem, questions or feedback about this app please contact us at [email@example.com]
How to download and run BK Package Disabler (Samsung) on your PC and Mac
BK Package Disabler (Samsung) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BK Package Disabler (Samsung) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BK Package Disabler (Samsung) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BK Package Disabler (Samsung):
Step to Step Guide / BK Package Disabler (Samsung) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BK Package Disabler (Samsung)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.