You can now play Black Rainbow Paper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use your finger or stylus to draw on the black canvas to reveal the rainbow colors underneath to create your own artwork.
How to download and run Black Rainbow Paper on your PC and Mac
Black Rainbow Paper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Black Rainbow Paper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Black Rainbow Paper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Black Rainbow Paper:
Step to Step Guide / Black Rainbow Paper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Black Rainbow Paper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: CM Launcher 3D-Theme Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.