You can now play Black Theme for LG G7 & V35 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This theme is for the LG G7 and V35 only. Others LG Oreo phone please don't install it.
You can change navigation buttons by install patch:
– Choose patch you want from https://goo.gl/oJTpzo ( preview in screenshot)
– Go to Settings/Theme&Wallpaper choose Theme and apply theme.
– Restart phone to take affect (Important).
Feedback to me if you have problem or bugs in my group with screenshots:
Google plus: https://plus.google.com/communities/111709234518916948036
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Black Theme for LG G7 & V35 on your PC and Mac
Black Theme for LG G7 & V35 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Black Theme for LG G7 & V35 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Black Theme for LG G7 & V35 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Black Theme for LG G7 & V35:
Step to Step Guide / Black Theme for LG G7 & V35 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Black Theme for LG G7 & V35’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: M4V: Music Video Maker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.