You can now play BlackBerry Notable for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Notable is a content creation and sharing app that allows you to quickly capture content on your device screen, mark it up with text or free-form drawing tools, and quickly share it to your friends. The screen capture is triggered from the device convenience key, assigning as a swipe gesture shortcut, or by tapping the dedicated screen capture notification in the notification tray. From there the user can mark up the content they captured quickly in the app – they can draw on it freely, add text, or even add stickers to the Notable to help call attention to something specific, or express themselves. Once the Notable has been created, the user can quickly share it to their friends via the Android share framework.
• Capture and highlight an interesting item you found on Pinterest that you want to share with a family member via BBM.
• Capture and callout a specific location on a map that you can share with your colleagues via text message to help show where you are going to meet for lunch.
• Capture a specific slide in a presentation that was sent to you for review as an email attachment and callout any changes that need to be made.
• Take a picture of a funny moment, add a quick caption and share it with all of your friends on Facebook.
• Take a picture of a household item that you need to replace, add a quick caption or note and save to Evernote or your favorite Tasks app to remind you later.
• Create simple photo collages with Notable by adding multiple photos to a single Notable and share it with your significant other.
How to download and run BlackBerry Notable on your PC and Mac
BlackBerry Notable For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BlackBerry Notable For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BlackBerry Notable For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BlackBerry Notable:
Step to Step Guide / BlackBerry Notable For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BlackBerry Notable’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Podcast App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.