You can now play Blackbird for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This game is similar to the classic ROOK® card game*.
Compete against the computer in this classic trick-taking game. Bid aggressively for the chance to declare trump. Take tricks with pointers to reach your bid or you’ll get set!
Play with two widely different rule sets (Kentucky Discard or Western Wyoming) or create your own set of rules to play with any of these options that can be on or off:
• Include 1's worth 15 points
• Low/high/10.5 Blackbird card
• Remove the Blackbird card
• Allow Blackbird card to be played anytime
• Winning bidder leads the first trick
• Red 1 worth 30 points
• Adjustable game winning score
• Bonus for taking most tricks
• and more!
* This is not in any way endorsed by or affiliated with Hasbro, Inc. ROOK® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
How to download and run Blackbird on your PC and Mac
Blackbird For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blackbird For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blackbird For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blackbird:
Step to Step Guide / Blackbird For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blackbird’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano Free – Music Keyboard Tiles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.