You can now play Blackboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to Blackboard's mobile solution that helps students stay informed, up-do-date and connected. This app includes Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra experience – a synchronous web conferencing solution for high-quality virtual classes and meetings.
With the Blackboard app, you can:
• Quickly view updates to your courses and content
• Take assignments and tests
• View grades for courses, assignments and tests
• Participate in Collaborate sessions on the go
We love feedback! If you have any questions or comments use the in-app feedback to help improve the application.
Note: This application functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution's Blackboard Learn server. Blackboard cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences server outages.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://www.blackboard.com/footer/terms-of-use.aspx.
How to download and run Blackboard on your PC and Mac
Blackboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blackboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blackboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blackboard:
More From Us: JOANN For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Blackboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blackboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fake call From JoJo Siwa For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.