You can now play Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo allows you to easily track the card count in a Blackjack game to gain an edge over the dealer like you see in the movies!
– Hi-Lo card counting system
– Up to 8 decks with relative True Count
– Displays the odds of drawing a 10 or an ace or a lower card
– Illustrious 18: with the increase or decrease of the True Count the corresponding Illustrious 18 advices are shown
Warning: counting cards in real casinos games is not advised, as it can get you in trouble.
How to download and run Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo on your PC and Mac
Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo:
Step to Step Guide / Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blackjack Card Counter Hi-Lo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My App for Craigslist For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.