You can now play Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BMPCC4K Controller app allows you to seamlessly control your Blackmagic Pocket 4K camera, including fast access to recording, setting up exposure, white balance, lens focus and more.
– Start/Stop Recording
– Choose Recording codec/formats – ProRes and BRAW
– Choose Resolution, Frame-rate, Dynamic Range, Detail Sharpening (in ProRes)
– Manage Iris, Shutter and ISO and Auto Exposure (if your lens supports)
– Manage White Balance and Tint
– Lens Control – Focus and Zoom (if your lens supports)
– Play last clip
– Manage Camera LCD Frame Guides
– Manage Clip/Slate + Project and Lens Information
– Shutter Angle/Speed suggestions for an FPS as provided by BMPCC4K camera
– Single Click to toggle special off speed – 60/75/100/120
– Mobile Rotation
– Slate Mode – only Slate settings editable
– Customizable Minibar to view and speed click to a particular Setting
– Topbar indicators if enabled in camera – Off Speed, Timelapse, Windowed Mode
Minimum Firmware version 6.2
Bluetooth Enabled on Camera
Bluetooth Enabled on Android Mobile
Location Enabled on Android Mobile
How to use:
– Open the App – Pair your Camera – There you go
Tested only on:
– Blackmagic Pocket 4K camera – version 6.2
– We are not affiliated with Blackmagic Design Pty Ltd.
– We love Blackmagic Design for their inclusive approach to enhance experience of their awesome products
– BMPCC4K Camera is a trademark product of Blackmagic Design Pty Ltd.
This App does NOT access, store nor transmit any personal information
This App does NOT make use of any advertisement frameworks nor user trackers
How to download and run Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller on your PC and Mac
Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller:
Step to Step Guide / Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blackmagic BMPCC 4K Controller’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Monash Uni Low FODMAP Diet For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.