You can now play Blinkist – Nonfiction Books for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Google Play Summer – Unlock fantastic subscription features for less. Uncover the best you yet with life-changing ideas from great books!
Blinkist distills the key insights of 2,000+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful 15-minute reads or listens. Boost your knowledge and gain new perspectives to become a better, smarter you.
Over 2 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling their human potential. #AlwaysLearning
Get the key insights of 2,000+ bestselling nonfiction books
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Explore your many-sided self with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Stay on top of the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
Switch between audio and text
• Listen to audio versions to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your own personal audio playlists to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Read and listen offline
Enjoy personalized reading recommendations & expert-curated lists
• Always know what to read next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover reading lists curated exclusively for Blinkist by thought leaders like Arianna Huffington, David Allen, and Dan Ariely on topics such as productivity, business, smarter living, and more
Benefit from a human touch
•Focus only on the best nonfiction—our editorial team carefully selects every one of our titles
•Enjoy lovingly written key insight summaries by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
Learn the way science intended
• Retain more thanks to a format based on brain-based learning and neuroscientific research
• Understand quickly and easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
In the press
Named one of Europe’s Hottest Start-Ups in 2016 by Wired
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” – TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." – Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” – BuzzFeed
How it works:
Sign up for a trial. We’ll find content tailored to your interests and you can start learning right away. Once your trial expires, just choose a membership that works for you:
• Blinkist Plus – Unlimited access to 2,000+ books, personalized recommendations, highlight and store your favorite insights, and read offline
• Blinkist Premium – All of the Plus features + audio versions of our books, a send-to-Kindle feature and the ability to sync your highlights with Evernote
Not ready to upgrade? You can still read one pre-selected book-in-blinks every day, forever.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away — simply write to email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.blinkist.com/en/privacy/#terms
How to download and run Blinkist – Nonfiction Books on your PC and Mac
Blinkist – Nonfiction Books For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blinkist – Nonfiction Books For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blinkist – Nonfiction Books For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blinkist – Nonfiction Books:
Step to Step Guide / Blinkist – Nonfiction Books For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blinkist – Nonfiction Books’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flying Submarine Car Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.