You can now play Block Buddy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mobile reference for anesthesia providers performing ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks. App contains detailed descriptions, images and videos for more than 20 upper extremity, lower extremity and truncal peripheral nerve blocks. The app also provides users with information on local anesthetics, LAST treatment, and non-opioid analgesics. Not available offline.
How to download and run Block Buddy on your PC and Mac
Block Buddy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Block Buddy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Block Buddy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Block Buddy:
More From Us: Pet Pals For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Block Buddy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Block Buddy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PlantNet Plant Identification For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.