You can now play Block Outgoing Calls for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Block outgoing calls is a handy app to stop unwanted calls by your children or any other person
– Two operation mode: block list vs accept list
– Privacy protection: custom toast message, password protected
– Handy widgets to toggle.
– Very small app: 100kb
Use case 1 – Give your phone to your toddler and he makes phone calls randomly.
Use case 2 – Parental control: allow your child to call people in a pre-selected list. Lock down app with password.
Use case 3 – Give your phone to some one and don't want they make phone calls, quick toggle by widget is the best option
#block call, blacklist
How to download and run Block Outgoing Calls on your PC and Mac
Block Outgoing Calls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Block Outgoing Calls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Block Outgoing Calls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Block Outgoing Calls:
Step to Step Guide / Block Outgoing Calls For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Block Outgoing Calls’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New Hot Live.me Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.