You can now play Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Blood Pressure Log with reminders, lots of statistics, and ability to export data. The app does NOT measure the blood pressure.
Adding blood pressure measurements is very easy thanks to a clean user interface and a dedicated keypad. The blood pressure log can be viewed not only in a table but also in a number of charts and statistics. You can print the log or send it directly to your doctor.
Blood Pressure Log
• Log the blood pressure readings
• Add the cuff location and the body posture
• See interactive charts, statistics, and a summary
• Print reports or share the data by email
• Import data exported from other apps (using the CSV format)
• Track weight, glucose, and oxygen saturation
• Define custom ranges for low and high blood pressure
• Add custom tags and description to each measurement
• Customize ranges for low and high blood pressure
• Filter the displayed data
• Save to a file or send by email
• Generate reports for the MS Word
• Create Excel spreadsheets
• Export to CSV or XML data formats
Problems, ideas or questions?Contact: email@example.com
How to download and run Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary on your PC and Mac
Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary:
More From Us: Oopstacles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blood Pressure Log – MyDiary’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Explore 419 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.