You can now play Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Anxiously I fly,
apocalyptic hell beast
fails to soothe my nerves.
All ye who enter Denver via airplane must meet the penetrating glowing scarlet gaze of "Blucifer", the 32 foot tall blue mustang that defiantly guards the gateway to the Rocky Mountains.
Some believe the fact that Blucifer killed its own creator while being sculpted is a sign that it is an evil, cursed herald of apocalypse, and part of a larger nefarious underground conspiracy. Others maintain it was just an unfortunate coincidence, and simply a lifeless sculpture.
But… what if it's true…?
Could it be? What if the blue mustang really is a vessel for ancient, unspeakable evil? What if Denver is intended as ground zero for the apocalypse?!
An extraordinary lightning storm awakens the Evil within Blucifer, freeing him to rampage through the Mile High city. Blucifer will destroy everything in his path, consuming the Souls of the Innocents along the way. How long will his trot of terror last?!
– Run Blucifer through the actual streets and neighborhoods of Denver, Colorado.
– Destroy city blocks to open portals to the Endless Void, granting Unholy Speed power to Blucifer!
– Burn famous landmarks and tourist sights to the ground!
– Avoid or crush any resistance that would foolishly attack you.
– Destroy as much as you can before your evil power runs out and Blucifer is banished to his captive statue form once again!
– A portion of all game sales is donated to DonorsChoose.org, directly benefiting school classrooms in Denver and around Colorado!
Blucifer: The Denver Doom Horse is a good luck, have fun game, lovingly crafted right here in Denver. If you've ever visited or lived in the Mile High City, you'll love this game's recreation of one of the world's best places to live.
"Welcome to Denver" photograph (c) 2012 Brian Campbell.
Gloom Horizon – Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Agnus Dei X – Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
If you live in/love Colorado, be sure to check out "Rush 'Hower", another game by glhf that takes place on the treacherous Eisenhower Pass!
How to download and run Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver on your PC and Mac
Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver:
Step to Step Guide / Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Talking Tom Jetski For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.