You can now play Bluebird by American Express for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account
• View your transaction history
• View information about your transactions by clicking on an individual transaction
• Locate MoneyPass® ATMs
• Set funds aside in your SetAsideSM Account
• Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history
• Add checks with your mobile phone
• Add money to your Account from your bank account or debit card
• Find cash reload locations near you on the go
• Access your Direct Deposit information
• Pay Bills
• Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
• Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
How to download and run Bluebird by American Express on your PC and Mac
Bluebird by American Express For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bluebird by American Express For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bluebird by American Express For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bluebird by American Express:
Step to Step Guide / Bluebird by American Express For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bluebird by American Express’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AAA Mobile For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.