You can now play BlueDUN for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This program emulates the hardware modem on your Android phone. It allows your phone to share wifi or mobile connection over the bluetooth channel with other devices like PCs,tablets or navigation systems. The bluetooth DUN (dial-up network) service is turned on, in order to enable the external device to access the Internet.
It supports both TCP and UDP protocols; NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
Tested with Windows Xp/7/8/10 PCs, Toyota Touch&Go / Entune, Tom Tom Go/Rider, Clever GPS, BB Playbook.
For Mercedes Comand OnLine, please install BlueDUN+.
It doesn't work with some Motorola (Droid) / Sony (Xperia) / HTC devices due to firmware limitations.
Please test the trial version (it includes the same connection algorithms) before purchasing and contact me for any issue before writing negative comments; I can also refund you also after the 2 hours of testing period.
This version is no more supported and is kept on the market only for old Android phones (version 2.3.* and 3.*), please please download the BlueDUN+ for new devices
How to setup (only the first time):
– Remove the previous pairing between your devices
– Start the BlueDUN service, make the phone discoverable
– Create the new pairing
– Setup the DUN connection on the client device: don't care about phone number, account or dns because the app emulates only the modem behaviour but it sends/retrieves data to/from phone wifi/mobile connection!
In case of connection issues, please enable the "Logger" and "Log to File" options in the setting panel; go back and restart the service, try some connection attempts. Finally click the "Send Log files" option to send an email with generated log files.
I don't provide support if you add negative comment on Google Play before contacting me by email
How to download and run BlueDUN on your PC and Mac
BlueDUN For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BlueDUN For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BlueDUN For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BlueDUN:
Step to Step Guide / BlueDUN For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BlueDUN’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NBA 2K17 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.