You can now play BlueVPN+ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This program opens a VPN connection through the bluetooth or USB channel and allows to navigate the internet without a WiFi or a built-in 3G module. It requires one of:
– Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
– GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
– USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
This app is compatible with Android 4.0 , 4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 and 5.0. It doesn't work with Kit Kat versions (4.4.*) due to a VPN issue. PLEASE DON'T WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS VERSIONS!
This app works ONLY IF your device can manage VPN connections, in particular if the TUN.KO module is present. This module strictly depends on the hardware and must be compiled specifically for it. Some manufacturers prepare the firmware without re-compile that module or they even remove the file, so, it is not possible to open a VPN and not possible to use apps for the VPN (like OpenVPN or DroidVPN); please take a look to this link:
1. Create the BT pairing between this client device (with BlueVPN+ installed) and the host device or simply connect the USB stick
2. Make sure you have a valid internet connection and the BT-DUN profile on host; if necessary install the BlueDUN app
3. In case of direct modem connection (no Android phones) or USB modem, insert in the setting panel the dial phone number, the access point and the other connection parameters
4. Some 3G stick modems require the "Modem compatibility" option enabled
1. Activate the DUN service / open the BlueDUN app on host device or plug the modem USB stick
2. Open the BlueVPN+ app on client, click the BT host name or the USB device name in the list
[ First time you open the connection, you need to confirm the security alert for VPN and USB interfaces (x2)]
3. While BlueVPN+ is connected you can open a browser and navigate the internet through the bluetooth tethering or directly with USB modem
NOTE – there are applications that cannot retrieve network data from the VPN connection due to an Android bug (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=33666), please refer to the following list:
– GMail (Only read messages, no synchronization)
– Email [ POP3 / IMAP ]
– You Tube
– Google Earth
– Google Maps ( until version 6.14 )
– Google Play (browse only)
– Google Goggles
– Kindle app
– eBay app
– Web Navigation (Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin…)
– Google Play download
– Tune In
The above list may change if the apps change their behaviour after an upgrade.
Tested with Android tablets:
– Nexus 7
– Acer Iconia Tab A500
– Samsung Tab 7 / 10.1 work fine with BT connection; for USB modems you need a OTG cable and a low power consumption USB stick or an additional powered USB hub or a battery pack like the tekkeon mp1800.
and external devices:
– Atlantis V.90/V.92 USB PSTN Modem
– Hauwei USB stick 3G Modems ( E172 , E1800 )
– BlackBerry phones (9300,Torch 9800, Bold 9900)
– Nokia phones (2730, 5800 , E5, E65, E66, N95 ,N8-00 Belle, C60-01)
– Samsung phones (SGH-L760)
If you have experience with different devices please let us know!
NOTE: As it is impossible to test all devices, in case of no-working, the money will be refunded even after the 15 minutes allowed by Google (send a refund request by mail)
I don't provide support if you add negative comment on Google Play before contacting me by email
How to download and run BlueVPN+ on your PC and Mac
BlueVPN+ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BlueVPN+ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BlueVPN+ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BlueVPN+:
Step to Step Guide / BlueVPN+ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BlueVPN+’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Troll Face Quest Video Memes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.