You can now play Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Board Game Stats (BG Stats for short) you can keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in an easy to use stats tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
Features of Board Game Stats:
– How many games did you play recently?
– Who scored the highest for a game?
– With whom did you play and who wins more?
– Did you improve your score from last times?
– Compare players, view graphs and charts.
Detailed BG Stats features:
– Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
– Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
– Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
– Calculate scores on the fly using + and –
– Create teams and enter team scores
– Auto-assign ranks to Players
– Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
– Link Games to BoardGameGeek (BGG) to load more details and a game image
– Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek (BGG)
– Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek (BGG)
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
– Post your plays to BoardGameGeek (BGG), including auto-post
– Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
– View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
– View statistics for a specific combination of players
– Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
– View a Player's personal H-index and win percentage
– Export and import scores for easy backup
– Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
– View charts based on number of players
– Filter your data on players, location, specific periods and player counts
– Compare specific players' statistics
– View winning streaks (longest en current)
– View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting player stats
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
– Set x times y challenges: play x games y times
– Set the time period and add the games to track
– Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge
– Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge
– Share your challenge, status and results
With a Cloud sync subscription:
– Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
– Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features in BG Stats. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
How to download and run Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games on your PC and Mac
Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games:
Step to Step Guide / Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman Subway Runner – City Surf For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.